Welcome to the First of the Free Will/Next Ten Thousand Hours Feedback shows! This one is episode eleven of the Dealing In series of feedback shows, where I and several friends answer your emails and talk about whatever comes up. This time, I’m joined by Metamor City creator Chris Lester, my The Next Ten Thousand Hours cohost Kitty NicIaian, and composer Danny Schade. What do we talk about? An incomplete list, in roughly chronological order:
2) Schadeys’ music
3) Physical types for Lantham and Joss Kyle
4) Meeting Caspar Van Dien
5) Heinlein’s politics
5) Where would you live on the moon?
6) What’s Earth like in the Antithesis Era, and what effect did the nuclear war have?
7) People living on the moon and its security implications
8) Silly Antithesis titles!
9) Eggs and food and the penises of birds
10) Feedback (finally!)
11) Computer Security in Antithesis
12) Quantum computing and cryptogrpahy
13) revolutionary cell networks and types of trust
14) codes vs cryptogrpahy
15) Alyssa Hartman, Catholicism, Suave Rob and Bi-Gendered Characters
16) Commercial availability of Free Will
17) Who are the best commercial audiobook companies?
18) The future of Metamor City
19) The NSA
20) Knitting needles as weapons